On a recent Tuesday morning, Guilford attorney Cynthia Cartier was running late to one of her many daily obligations. As she turned the corner into the Branford Community Television Studio, she stopped on the dot to see several colleagues looking at her.
- Attorney Facing Financial Probe Permanently Resigns From Bar
- Longtime Law Firm Leader and Ex-State Senator Passes Away
- Conn. Judge's Dismissal of Juror Leads Defense Bar to Seek U.S. Supreme Court Review
- Botched Shoulder Surgery Results in $4.2 Million Verdict
- Band of Lawyers is Big Hit at Legal Gatherings
- Law Tribune Seeking New Leaders in the Law Nominations