The Second Circuit has upheld a district court judge's dismissal of Lisa "Lee" Whitnum's claim that Greenwich improperly allowed its town hall to be used for a bar mitzvah and Israeli flag-raising ceremony in violation of the U.S. Constitution's Establishment Clause.
- Conn. Corporate Lawyers Mobilize to Help Veterans Obtain Benefits
- Conn. Psychiatrist Settles False Claims Complaint for $423,000
- Editorial: State Should Make Amends for Witchcraft Executions
- Judge Orders Prejudgment Remedy Against Attorney Accused of Improper Eviction
- Divided Conn. Court Again Upholds Death Penalty Ban
- Court Says Murder Victim's Mother Can't Sue Cops, Prosecutors