The lurid scenes of rowdy fraternity brothers binge-drinking, destroying property and seducing underage girls turned "Animal House" into an instant cult classic. That was 1978. Since then, too many toga parties, hazing incidents, sex-assault scandals and alcohol-related deaths have led to arrests and negligence lawsuits.
- Shoe Store Wage Dispute Results in $2.9 Million Settlement
- New Bar Foundation Leader Seeks to Stabilize Revenue
- Former State Supreme Court Justice Dies; Known as ADR 'Trailblazer'
- Probate Leaders Say Court Fees Could Skyrocket If State Cuts Budget
- Conn. Supreme Court Overturns 100-Year Sentence in Juvenile Case
- Koskoff, Day Pitney Seek Arbitration in Major Legal Malpractice Case