There's a loophole in Connecticut law that rankles attorney John Klar.
- New Movie Leads Conn. Lawyers To Reflect on Priest Sex Abuse Cases
- Conn. Hospital Settles Patient Data Breach Case
- Highway Service Plaza Project Marred by Pay Disputes
- New Conn. Firm to Focus on College Campus-Related Cases
- Brain-Injured Plaintiff Loses $3 Million Lawsuit Against Town
- Commentary: Statistics Show There's No Need for Mandatory CLE in Conn.
- Norm Pattis: Grisham Misses Mark in Portrayal of 'Working-Stiff Lawyer'
- Dan Krisch: It's Up to Court, Not Prosecutors, To Say What Death Penalty Law Is
- Norm Pattis: Jury Selection Strategies Are Far From Color Blind
- Mark Dubois: Is the Phrase 'Lawyer Ethics' an Oxymoron or Common Sense?