U.S. Supreme Court Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Sandra Sotomayor didn't return to Yale just to reminisce about their law school years, though there was more than a little bit of that.
- Transgender Worker, Tenant Bring Discrimination Lawsuits
- Stamford-based WWE Faces Class Action Over Concussion Claims
- Legal Experts Troubled by State's Ebola Quarantine Rules, Girl's School Ban
- Law Firm Sued for Fishing for Clients Via Text
- Judge Dismisses GOP Challenge to Malloy Campaign Spending
- Stamford Company Loses Trade Secrets Lawsuit