It's been hard to turn on the television recently without hearing about Robert Durst, the estranged member of the wealthy New York real estate family that runs 1 World Trade Center in Manhattan.
- Lawyer Jailed for Wife Attack Faces Loss of Law License
- CBA Delegates Approve Diversity Commitment Policy
- Supreme Court Majority Blames State, Overturns Murder Conviction
- Mechanic With Pain Syndrome Settles for $1.75 Million
- Conn. Lawsuits Accuse DirecTV of Deceptive Tactics
- State Troopers File Federal Lawsuit Over Union Dues