On March 20, 2014, state child welfare officials took three young children from the Simsbury home of two attorneys who were in the midst of a bitter divorce.
- Influential Conn. Family Law Pioneer Passes Away
- Ruling Limits Appeals of Employee Arbitration Cases
- Former Conn. Judge's Novel Examines Juvenile Justice System
- Conn. IP Lawyers Predict Problems With New 'Dot.Sucks' Domain Name
- Second Conn. Class Action Filed in Anthem Data Breach
- Law Tribune Seeks Nominees for Professional Excellence Awards