A group of parents have filed a lawsuit against state officials alleging that Connecticut's restrictions on charter and magnet schools are unconstitutional because they force low-income and minority students to attend underperforming schools.
- Jury Instruction Omission Prompts Supreme Court to Order New Trial
- The Most Important Law School You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
- Lawsuit Challenges State Liquor Laws
- Legal Departments of the Year Nomination Form
- Litigation Departments of the Year Nomination Form
- 2016 New Leaders in Law Nomination Form