It's been nearly a decade and the parents of George Smith IV still don't know what happened to their son who disappeared during his honeymoon cruise in 2005.
- Governor Withdraws Judicial Reappointment Following Racial Bias Claim
- Environmentalists To Sue Feds in Attempt to Preserve Island
- Attorney Gets Six Months in Prison for Tax Evasion
- National Law Firm Doubles Connecticut Footprint
- Law Tribune Seeks Insurance Law, Banking and Finance Articles
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LITIGATION DEPARTMENTS OF THE YEAR AWARDS NOMINATION FORM