Summary judgment should not have been granted to the state Department of Transportation on claims it moved too slow to treat black ice on the Gold Star Memorial Bridge over the Thames River, a state appellate court held.
- Convicted Attorney Seeks Reinstatement to Bar
- Case Against Saudi Arabia May Finally Be Heard
- Lawyer Who Sued Saudis Over 9/11 to Carry On Fight After Obama Veto
- A False Use of Attorney-Client Privilege Now Outlawed
- Trump Avoids Big Law Again in New List of Possible SCOTUS Picks
- Supreme Court Term Promises to Be IP Blockbuster