Work-disrupting storms have become such frequent events this winter that many Connecticut lawyers have begun planning client meetings around the icy weather.
- Conn. Product Liability Attorneys Jump to National Firm
- Husband's Will Leaves Wife $5, Setting Off Court Battle
- Conn. Plaintiff Tries to Buck Trend in Mechanical Bull Lawsuit
- Conn. Contractor Pleads Guilty to Sharing Jet Information With Iran
- Well-Known Hartford Lawyer, Law Book Author Passes Away
- Bar Groups Track Right-To-Die Legislation, Other Bills