Christopher Simonds was a chain-smoking, charismatic English teacher at Indian Mountain School. He was also a "god," according to one of the former teacher's accusers.
- Jury Awards $7.3 Million for Death of DOT Supervisor
- Biden's Son's Alleged Drug Use Leads to Questions About Conn. Bar License
- Business Concerns Drive Energy-Related Lawsuits
- Court To Decide Whether Children Can Make Loss of Consortium Claims
- Lawyer's Book Says Conn. Should Slash Prison Population
- State Seeks To Rein In Incarcerated and Suspended Attorneys