A Connecticut federal judge has ruled that it was wrong for an insurer to refuse to pay out a $10 million life insurance policy on a Hartford lawyer who died of brain cancer.
- Copyright Counsel Eager for Clarity on Fair Use for Viral Videos
- Moving Company Hit With Wage-and-Hour Suit
- Legal Community Mourns Retired State Judge
- Supreme Court Blocks Two Suits Stemming From Power Plant Explosion
- Whistleblower Case Against Psychiatrist Settles for $36K
- Another Molestation Suit Filed Against Boarding School