Attorneys general for 35 states, including Connecticut, recently filed suit against the makers of Suboxone, a drug used to treat opioid addiction, alleging they schemed to stall the entry of a generic form of the drug into the market.
- A False Use of Attorney-Client Privilege Now Outlawed
- Appeals Court Reinstates Personal Injury Case Over Black Ice
- Trump Avoids Big Law Again in New List of Possible SCOTUS Picks
- Supreme Court Term Promises to Be IP Blockbuster
- US Appeals Court Upholds Ruling Online Advertisers Can Be Liable for Deceptive Content
- Legal Community Mourns Well-Known Young New Britain Attorney