A Connecticut family who claimed a gastroenterologist failed to inform them of the dangers of two medications used to treat their late son’s Crohn’s disease was awarded a $6.8 million jury verdict.
- Traps for the Unwary in Post-Arbitration Proceedings
- Aetna Claims HR Firm Failed to Repay $233,000 in Seed Money
- Meet Heather Gerken, Yale's First Woman Law Dean
- Forced Arbitration: A Clear But Fragile Trend Favoring Consumers and Employees
- A Checkup for Dispute Resolution in Health Care
- Why I Like Being a Mediator