In the past year, the city of Stamford has become the poster child for the dangers of teacher-student sex and the serious consequences for professionals who fail to report suspicions. A long-running scandal has resulted in an array of media reports about criminal prosecutions, civil lawsuits and the derailments of school administrators' careers.
- Attorney Gets One-Year Suspension for Impersonating Another Lawyer
- Legislators, Lawyers Call for Reforms After Report Reveals Problems in Juvenile Detention Centers
- Court Cites Doctor's Inappropriate Testimony, Reverses Med-Mal Decision
- Immunization Laws in Conn., Elsewhere Raise Religious Freedom Issues
- Nominate Young Lawyers For Boston "Rising Stars" Recognition
- The Best Survey – Vote For Your Favorite Legal Vendors Today!
- Editorial: Balancing Law Enforcement, Technology and Privacy Concerns
- Commentary: A More Relaxed Voir Dire Works Better for All Parties
- Editorial: Confederate Flag Debate Brings Out Overbearing Thought Police
- Commentary: Legal Aid Agencies Says Restraining Order Applicants Need Representation