An engineer who was injured in the May 2013 derailment of a commuter train in Bridgeport is the latest person to have filed a lawsuit against Metro-North Railroad.
- Attorney General Speculation Includes Two Lawyers with Conn. Ties
- Schools Hit with Rising Number of Bullying Lawsuits
- Appellate Case Considers Use of Tattoos As Evidence
- Money-Laundering Verdict Puts Lawyers on Notice About Clients' Finances
- Prosecutor Agrees to New Evidence Hearing In Cheshire Murder Case
- Ex-Lawyer Charged with Cheating Store Owner, Former Colleague