• Superior Court
  • CV10-5033404
  • Jan 23 2012 (Date Decided)
  • Frechette, J.
A court can order the owner of property to hire experts to create a plan to remediate damage to wetlands.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now