• Superior Court
  • Waterbury J.D., at Waterbury
  • FA12-4026950S
  • Oct 02 2012 (Date Decided)
  • Cutsumpas, J.T.R.
A court can order a parent to make a minimal contribution toward a child's higher education, provided that it is more likely than not that the parties would have provided support, if the parties' marriage had remained intact.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now