• Superior Court
  • Fairfield J.D., at Bridgeport
  • CV09-5026285S
  • Oct 05 2012 (Date Decided)
  • Bellis, J.
A plaintiff can file a civil suit against a foreign corporation that lacks a certificate of authority from the Connecticut secretary of state, if the defendant appears to have availed itself of the privilege of conducting business in the State of Connecticut.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now