• Superior Court
  • New Britain J.D., at New Britain
  • CV11-6011314S
  • Oct 26 2012 (Date Decided)
  • Aronson, J.T.R.
A property owner who builds a residence on forest land may convert the property to a residential use and lose part of the tax exemption that exists for forest land

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now