• Superior Court
  • Stamford/Norwalk J.D., at Stamford
  • FA94-0136637
  • Dec 20 2012 (Date Decided)
  • Schofield, J.
A court has discretion to continue an order to pay alimony and child support, to set aside the order or to modify the order, if the court finds that there has been a substantial change in circumstances.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now