• Superior Court
  • New Haven J.D., at New Haven
  • CV11-6022318S
  • Dec 20 2001 (Date Decided)
  • Hadden, J.T.R.
An insurance company can file a subrogation action to collect reimbursement from a tortfeasor for damages paid to the insured.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now