• Superior Court
  • Stamford/Norwalk J.D., at Stamford
  • FA11-4021759S
  • Jan 16 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Richards, J.
A court can order that a parent pay child support until the minor child's death, emancipation or age of majority, whichever takes place first.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now