• Superior Court
  • New Britain J.D., at New Britain
  • FA10-4024051S
  • Jan 23 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Dolan, J.
A court can award two parcels of property to one spouse and order that spouse to transfer one of the properties to the other spouse, if that spouse is successful in removing the mortgage on one and taking the first spouse's name off the mortgage on the other within one year.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now