• Superior Court
  • New Haven J.D., at New Haven
  • CV08-4031163S
  • Apr 02 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Wilson, J.
Absent evidence of a wrongful delay in payment of a court-ordered judgment, a court may elect not to award postjudgment interest.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now