• Superior Court
  • New Haven J.D., at New Haven
  • CV11-6018947S
  • Mar 27 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Frechette, J.
If a policyholder is injured in a motor-vehicle accident and requests underinsured-motorist benefits, an insurance company may subtract the amount the policyholder receives as a result of workers' compensation.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now