• Superior Court
  • New London J.D., at New London
  • CV09-5012517
  • May 21 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Devine, J.
Absent evidence that a verdict is excessive, exorbitant, unreasonable or that the jury did not comprehend the law, a court can deny a motion to set aside the verdict and to order a new trial.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now