• Superior Court
  • FA08-4035868S
  • Sep 30 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Albis, J.
A court may set aside a judgment that is obtained as a result of fraud if: 1.) after the discovery of fraud, the movant files a motion to open promptly; 2.) the movant acts diligently in attempting to discover and to expose fraud; 3.) clear proof exists of fraud; and 4.) a substantial likelihood exists that the results of a new trial will be different.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now