The rapper, actor and businessman known as 50 Cent claimed that his former lawyers from Garvey Schubert Barer had failed to adequately represent him in an arbitration with a company that was set to market a line of headphones.
- Second Circuit Sides With Citizens Financial in Bias Suit
- Contender to Lead CFTC Pitches 'Do No Harm' Approach to Fintech
- Adventure Club Facing Suit Over Zip Line Accident
- Preschool Teachers Sue University, Claiming They Were Penalized for Reporting Abuse
- Robinson & Cole Project Fights Poaching in Africa
- Medicinal Marijuana Law Faces Federal Test in Connecticut