With his thoughtful approach to matters such as juvenile delinquency, family unity and the care of children, Superior Court Judge John T. Downey took it upon himself to make sure the juvenile courts in the state were taken seriously.
- Famous Author’s Rare Books Prompt Probate Fight
- Partner at D.C. Firm to be New Yale General Counsel
- 'Fair Fight' Turns Into Court Battle Over Self-Defense Law
- Lawyer Accuses GM of Keeping Conn. Driver’s Death Secret
- Assistant AG’s First Book Focuses on French Revolution
- Judge Bars Law Tribune’s Publication of Family Law Article