Carlos Candal says that running his wine company can be more difficult than operating his New Haven law practice. At the very least, said the founder of Fat Gaucho Wines, it involves an equally steep learning curve.
- Law-Breaking Company Offers to Build Houses for Habitat
- Son's Death Inspires Conn. Attorney's Nepal Relief Efforts
- Feds Settle With Ambulance Companies for $595,000
- Lawyer Accused of Stealing $1.8 Million from Client's Estate
- Restaurant Wins Defense Verdict After Diner's Fall
- Family Law Bar Sees Pros, Cons of Fast-Track Divorce Bill