Former White House lawyer J. Michael Farren could convincingly "assert appellate rights and make appellate arguments," a Superior Court judge said. But he couldn't muster the three words the judge wanted to hear: "I am sorry."
- Supreme Court Backs Wind Turbine Approval
- Two Decades Later, Alleged Bomb Maker Wins New Trial
- New Firm Features Referral Work and Homeless People
- Grand Jury Target Appeals Judicial Bribery Conviction
- Settlement Leads To Rehab of Once 'Repulsive' Public Housing Complex
- 'Baseball Rule' May Help Decide Co-ed Softball Lawsuit