During testimony before the legislature last year, it seemed like the loudest voices in the debate over family court reform were those of divorcing parents angry at a legal system they believed had failed them.
- Xerox Lawsuit Says Executives Stole Trade Secrets, Launched Rival Company
- 90 Years After Death, Yale-Educated Chinese Lawyer Gets Bar Card
- Public Defender Tapped for US Magistrate Judge Post
- Litigant's Daughter Fined for Peeking at Opposing Counsel's Notes
- Tribe Sues State Over Attempt to Halt High-Interest Loans
- Conn. Court Says Rastafarian Worker Can Sue AutoZone