The state's disability rights agency says Connecticut schools aren't meeting the requirements of the federal IDEA act.
- Paralegal Who Stole From Firm Accused of Violating Probation
- Supreme Court Rules Blind Sex Offender Should Still Receive State Rental Assistance
- 'You Don't Get Any Breaks': Tales of Pregnant Litigators
- Special Ed Students Being Shortchanged a Year, Suit Says
- Just In: Musings on Pokémon Legal Issues Interrupt Law Profs' Crazy-Busy Summer Schedules
- Ship Captain Awarded Over $1M in Whistleblower Retaliation Case