A federal judge has denied motions to dismiss a lawsuit that was filed by a Muslim family that claim an International House of Pancakes Restaurant in Connecticut refused to serve them.
- Court Rules Conn. Inmates Can Be Forced to Provide DNA
- Conn. Court Says Hospital Can Fire Nurse Who Saved Patient's Life
- Mark Dubois: In Face of Staffing Shortage, Disciplinary Counsel's Office Should Try New Approach
- Judge Dismisses Slander Claim Against Conn. Law Firm
- Conn. Judges Approve Mandatory Continuing Legal Education for State's Lawyers
- Conn. Court Ruling Makes It Easier to Increase Child Support Payments