• U.S. District Court
  • 3:06cr120
  • Sep 09 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Underhill, J.
A court may not order the government to pay money damages as compensation for property that has been seized and then has been disposed of as a result of forfeiture, even if the government incorrectly sent notice of forfeiture to a corrections facility where the defendant has never resided.