• Tolland J.D., at Rockville
  • CV10-602475S
  • Nov 22 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Sferrazza, J.
In a probate appeal, the Superior Court, which may exercise the powers of a Probate Court, has discretion to open and to settle a decedent's estate decades later, if the original settlement was incomplete or delayed.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now