• State Elections Enforcement Commission
  • 2012-175
  • Nov 20 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Castagno, Chair
A citizen who votes in a municipality in which he no longer resides can be fined $500, even if the individual continues to pay his motor-vehicle taxes to that municipality.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now