• New Haven J.D., at New Haven
  • CV12-6033499S
  • Feb 04 2014 (Date Decided)
  • Berdon, J.T.R.
A court can award economic damages for medical expenses and non-economic damages, for pain and suffering that results from a motor-vehicle accident.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now