• Hartford J.D., at Hartford
  • FA12-4064881S
  • Mar 10 2014 (Date Decided)
  • Ficeto, J.
A court can approve a parent's motion to relocate with a minor child, if the proposed relocation is for a legitimate purpose, such as obtaining help from family, and if relocation is in the best interests of the minor child.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now