The state Supreme Court's decision means the appeal of a lower court's dismissal will bypass the Appellate Court.
- Judge Allows Insurer for Manager, Security Company to Settle Claims in Mall Carjacking Where Lawyer Died
- Judge Rules Federal Law Covers Teacher's Discrimination Claim as a Lesbian
- A Day in Court With Judge Margaret Ryan, Possible Scotus Nominee
- Conn. Polish Bar Looks to Build Cultural Connections
- Enforcing the Unenforceable Forum Selection Clause in Your Construction Contract
- Reaching for the Next Level in Corporate Dispute Resolution