The Connecticut-based investment group allegedly violated the Securities Exchange Act when it sold 700,000 shares of a pharmaceutical company within three months.
- Former White House Counsel Loses Final Appeal of Attempted Murder Conviction
- Obama Administration Champions Pay Equity, But Some Allege Overreach
- States Look to Give Teeth to National Pay Equity Legislation
- As the Leaves Fall and the Days Shorten...
- New Virtual Law Advice Clinic Aims to Help Low-Income Residents
- Firm Accused of Illegally Reaping $500,000 Short-Swinging Stocks