It's been nearly a decade and the parents of George Smith IV still don't know what happened to their son who disappeared during his honeymoon cruise in 2005.
- Woman Settles for $6 Million After Crash That Left Her in Coma
- Media Websites Don't Have to Delete Arrest Stories
- Conn. Judge Sentences Hedge Fund Manager to 13 Years in Prison
- Governor Orders $6 Million Cut in Court System Spending
- Conn. Collects $110,000 in Web Browser Privacy Settlement
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LITIGATION DEPARTMENTS OF THE YEAR AWARDS NOMINATION FORM