An engineer who was injured in the May 2013 derailment of a commuter train in Bridgeport is the latest person to have filed a lawsuit against Metro-North Railroad.
- Prosecutor Agrees to New Evidence Hearing In Cheshire Murder Case
- Ex-Lawyer Charged with Cheating Store Owner, Former Colleague
- Weston Solo Named Chair of Key ABA Committee
- Attorney Arrested for Bringing Gun in Theater Files Lawsuit Against Cops
- Metro-North Settles with Several Train Crash Victims
- Waterbury Company Wins Another IP Case Against DuPont