After unarmed teenager Michael Brown was killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Mo., residents took to the streets in protest, only to be confronted by police in camouflage uniforms who used tear gas, attack dogs and armored vehicles.
- One Officer Targeted in Half Dozen Excessive-Force Lawsuits
- Photographer's Drone Suit Pits Journalists Against Police
- Mark Dubois: Should UPL Rules Adapt to 21st-Century Realities?
- Female Clients Continue To Cause Trouble for Attorney
- Selectman’s Uninvited Hug Spawns Harassment Complaint and Freedom of Information Case
- Young Trusts and Estates Lawyer Lands ABA Fellowship