Connecticut is slated to receive more than $16 million as part of a $570 million national settlement between more than 40 states and Volkswagen over its emissions cheating scandal.
- Conn. Hosts National Conference on Eyewitness ID Mistakes and Protocols
- Court Rules Conn. Inmates Can Be Forced to Provide DNA
- Large Conn. Firm Announces Addition of 13 Lawyers
- Norm Pattis: MCLE Might Not Be So Bad
- Litigation Departments of the Year Nomination Form
- Legal Departments of the Year Nomination Form