Back when she was in college at Northwestern University, Jennifer Morgan DelMonico majored in music. Oboe performance, to be precise. Since then, she's composed a completely different type of career in the law, one that's now reaching a crescendo.
- Conn. Firm Adds High-Profile Judge to ADR Practice
- Key Witness Testifies Against Attorney In Money-Laundering Case
- Transgender Teen Back in Custody After Escape
- Trial Underway for Conn. Attorney Charged with Money Laundering
- Transgender Teen Escapes From State Custody
- Supreme Court Backs Wind Turbine Approval