The former employee has accused Natchaug Hospital of violating the Americans with Disabilities Act for firing her after respiratory health issues kept her out of the office.
- New Virtual Law Advice Clinic Aims to Help Low-Income Residents
- Conn. to Get $150K in Drug Case Settlement
- U.S. Companies Reviewing $600 Billion U.K. Investment Over Hard Brexit Fears
- In Melania Trump Suit, Journalist Invokes Maryland’s Anti-SLAPP Law
- Attorney Accused of Copying NFL Concussion Complaint in Suit Against WWE
- In Clash Over Trump Article, a Lawyer’s Letter Goes Viral