A 19-year-old college student struck by a car while crossing a neighborhood road in North Haven has settled her lawsuit against the vehicle's driver for $2 million.
- Pediatric Dentist to Pay $1.3 Million to Resolve Violations
- Supreme Court Rules Emails Between Lawyers, State Agency Not Privileged
- Conn. Snack Food Company Sues Rival Over 'Seedy' Label
- Law Firm Partner Named Bankruptcy Judge
- Tips From the Top: How to Succeed in Law School Because It Will Be Trying
- Vacancy in Federal Court as Judge to Take Senior Status