A medical business that assists patients with kidney disease has reached a settlement of more than $3.5 million with federal officials in Connecticut to resolve allegations that it falsely billed the Medicare health care program.
- Conn. Attorney Sentenced to 14 Months in Prison for Mortgage Fraud
- Postal Service Driver Seeks $1 Million in Sex Harassment Suit
- Norm Pattis: Police Departments Should Be Held Liable for Shootings
- Man Convicted of Threatening Conn. Judge Via Email
- Conn. Supreme Court Reinforces Protections for Corporate Whistleblowers
- Second Circuit Gives Boost to Former Nepal Official Seeking Asylum in Conn.