The lurid scenes of rowdy fraternity brothers binge-drinking, destroying property and seducing underage girls turned "Animal House" into an instant cult classic. That was 1978. Since then, too many toga parties, hazing incidents, sex-assault scandals and alcohol-related deaths have led to arrests and negligence lawsuits.
- Injured Driver Settles for $1.8 Million After Car Is 'Accordian Sandwiched'
- Conn. Supreme Court Says Lenders Can't Alter Signed Mortgage Documents
- Divorcing Father Prosecuted for Alleged Threats Against Conn. Judge
- Conn. Lawyer Helps Soldiers, Feds Bring Case Against Lender
- Conn. Lawsuit Seeks Class Action Status in Anthem Breach
- Law Tribune Announces Litigation Departments of the Year Winners