Martha Elliott had already spent months exchanging letters with Michael Ross. They had spoken on the phone several times. But she had no idea how she would react when she first saw him in a New London courtroom one early fall day in 1995 waiting for a hearing to begin.
- Court Sides With Doctor After Breast Implant Patient Casts Blame for Infection
- Appellate Court Asked to Settle Another Affordable Housing Dispute
- Commentary: A More Relaxed Voir Dire Works Better for All Parties
- Husband Sought Damages After Learning Wife's Ex-Boss Fathered Two Children
- Legal Journalist's Book Details Decade-Long Relationship With Serial Killer Michael Ross
- NAACP Wants Investigation Into Conn. Attorney's Death