For more than 40 years, the U.S. Supreme Court has made it perfectly clear that what it calls "true threats" to harm another person are not protected speech under the First Amendment.
- Selectman’s Uninvited Hug Spawns Harassment Complaint and Freedom of Information Case
- Young Trusts and Estates Lawyer Lands ABA Fellowship
- Domino's Pizza Driver Crash Delivers $1.6 Million Settlement
- Photographer's Drone Suit Pits Journalists Against Police
- Mark Dubois: Law Students Should Be Paid for Legal Work
- Dan Krisch: Nation Paying Millions for Lock ‘Em Up Strategy