Martha Elliott had already spent months exchanging letters with Michael Ross. They had spoken on the phone several times. But she had no idea how she would react when she first saw him in a New London courtroom one early fall day in 1995 waiting for a hearing to begin.
- Conn. Firm Sues Out-of-State Lawyer for Stealing Blog Postings
- Head-Injured Motorcyclist Receives $534,000 Verdict
- Conn. Judge Resigns ABA Leadership Post
- Court Sides With Doctor After Breast Implant Patient Casts Blame for Infection
- Nominate Young Lawyers For Boston “Rising Stars” Recognition
- The Best Survey – Vote For Your Favorite Legal Vendors Today!