Thomas Murtha, who was a partner and managing member of now-defunct Maher & Murtha in Bridgeport, is charged with fraudulently obtaining and converting hundreds of thousands of dollars from his victims – including former clients.
- Pro Bono Lawyer Secures $750K for Child Sex-Assault Victim
- Navigating Class Bias in Law Firm Hiring
- Tribune Announces Lifetime Achievement Award Winners
- Big Law Responds to Trump's Charlottesville Protest Remarks
- Alleged Catholic School Sex Abuse Victim Sues Legion of Christ
- 2nd Circuit Temporarily Stays Deportation of Father