David L. Hall, co-chairman of Wiggin and Dana's cybersecurity group, was an assistant U.S. attorney who helped bring a Chinese software pirate to justice.
- Highway Service Plaza Project Marred by Pay Disputes
- Connecticut AG Alleges $17 Million Scam by International Tech Support Company
- Conn. Election Lawyers Sanction Voter Who Cast Two Ballots in One Referendum
- Editorial: Implicit Racial Bias Stands in Way of Truly Diverse Bar
- Court System Puts Guardian Ad Litem Training Sessions on Hold
- Conn. Attorney General Unhappy With Handling of Lawsuits Against State
- Norm Pattis: Grisham Misses Mark in Portrayal of 'Working-Stiff Lawyer'
- Dan Krisch: It's Up to Court, Not Prosecutors, To Say What Death Penalty Law Is
- Norm Pattis: Jury Selection Strategies Are Far From Color Blind
- Mark Dubois: Is the Phrase 'Lawyer Ethics' an Oxymoron or Common Sense?