In 2008, BJ's Wholesale Club was sued for not paying its mid-level managers overtime wages. The workers alleged that the company was not paying them for their work beyond 40 hours per week even though their main job duties had nothing to do with management, such as standing behind a counter and renewing customers' memberships.
- UTC Compliance Chief Joins Wiggin White Collar Team
- Defense Lawyers Group Looks To Reinvigorate, Rebrand Itself
- Lawyer Argues 'Killer' Nickname Was Prejudicial
- After Delays, Meyer Confirmed For Federal Judge Post A Welcome Relief
- Fear Of Arrest Puts Public Defender In Spotlight
- Miranda Challenge Leads To Overturned Conviction