A Connecticut federal judge has ruled that it was wrong for an insurer to refuse to pay out a $10 million life insurance policy on a Hartford lawyer who died of brain cancer.
- Supreme Court Blocks Two Suits Stemming From Power Plant Explosion
- Whistleblower Case Against Psychiatrist Settles for $36K
- Another Molestation Suit Filed Against Boarding School
- Bill Clinton Recalls Budding Love at Yale Law
- Suit Over Bayer's Essure Birth Control Implant Is Dismissed
- Republican Reinstated to Voter Rolls as Litigation Continues