Members of the Connecticut Bar Association have voted only slightly in favor of joining a legal defense of Connecticut gun control legislation with all votes in, resulting in the outcome being "called as tied," CBA President Mark Dubois said.
- Business Litigation Firm Hires Two Attorneys From Hinckley Allen
- Couple Wins $309,000 in Dog Attack Lawsuit
- Construction Begins at Ralph Nader's Tort Museum
- Bridgeport Attorney Charged With Larceny
- Justices Refuse To Allow Sobriety Test Demonstration In Court
- Court Bars Lawsuits Against State in Deadly Crash