As Stamford-Norwalk state's attorney, David Cohen interviewed plenty of job candidates who have said something like, "I've always wanted to be a prosecutor." That wasn't the case when Cohen took a job as a prosecutor in Stamford in 1978.
- Jury Rules Outspoken Officer Wasn't Terminated for Criticism of First Selectman
- Attorney's High-Tech Product Helps Those In Danger Call for Help
- Judge Orders $118 Million Frozen in Venture Capital Fraud Case
- Family Launches Website as Part of Investigation Into Conn. Lawyer's Death
- Three New Judges Named to Conn. Tribal Courts
- The Best Survey – Vote For Your Favorite Legal Vendors Today!
- Editorial: Judges Get Guidance on Overturning Arbitration Awards in Termination Cases
- Editorial: Courts Continue to Reject Nonlawyer Ownership of Law Firms
- Editorial: In Death Penalty Decision, Voice of Justice Berdon Heard
- Editorial: Despite Sentence Reductions, Heroin Use Still A Serious Problem