Judge Allows Insurer for Manager, Security Company to Settle Claims in Mall Carjacking Where Lawyer Died
The insurance carrier representing the general manager and security company of The Mall at Short Hills can satisfy its obligations under their policies for $2 million, a Superior Court judge has ruled, in wrongful death lawsuit for the murder of lawyer Dustin Friedland in 2013.
- Man Claims He Was Secretly Fired After Getting Medical Leave
- Family Claims School Bus Driver Failed to Help Dying Daughter
- Probate Courts Mediation Program Utilizes Judicial Experience
- NY Health Officials Will Allow Chronic Pain Sufferers to Obtain Medical Marijuana
- Judge Rules Federal Law Covers Teacher's Discrimination Claim as a Lesbian
- A Day in Court With Judge Margaret Ryan, Possible Scotus Nominee