A successful Danbury oral surgeon who sued his former partner in Superior Court won a $3.15 million jury verdict in a case the surgeon described in his complaint as being about his former partner's "insatiable greed and hunger for power."
- AT&T, Time-Warner Chiefs 'Confident' Merger Will Pass Antitrust Scrutiny
- Will Connecticut Supreme Court Re-Invent Design Defect Law at Expense of Consumers?
- Attorney Convicted of Bank Fraud is Blocked From Practicing for Four Years
- 5 Questions With Robinson & Cole's Keisha Palmer on Mentoring and Switching Careers
- Danbury Firm Changes Name to Honor Founder
- Man Claims He Was Secretly Fired After Getting Medical Leave