Carmina Tessitore, head of the CBA's Women in the Law Section, said women who have risen to leadership positions in law firms should 'pay it forward' and make it a point to mentor younger female lawyers.
- Driver Sentenced for DUI in Fatal Crash Sues Road Construction Companies
- Status of Fetus at Issue in Wrongful Death Case
- Jury Rules Outspoken Officer Wasn't Terminated for Criticism of First Selectman
- Attorney's High-Tech Product Helps Those In Danger Call for Help
- Judge Orders $118 Million Frozen in Venture Capital Fraud Case
- The Best Survey – Vote For Your Favorite Legal Vendors Today!
- Editorial: Judges Get Guidance on Overturning Arbitration Awards in Termination Cases
- Editorial: Courts Continue to Reject Nonlawyer Ownership of Law Firms
- Editorial: In Death Penalty Decision, Voice of Justice Berdon Heard
- Editorial: Despite Sentence Reductions, Heroin Use Still A Serious Problem