Carmina Tessitore, head of the CBA's Women in the Law Section, said women who have risen to leadership positions in law firms should 'pay it forward' and make it a point to mentor younger female lawyers.
- With Death Penalty Gone, Defense Bar Sets New Goals
- Conn. Doctor to Pay $270,000 to Resolve Medicare Fraud Case
- Ex-Attorney Accused of Theft Agrees to Mental Health Exams
- Driver Sentenced for DUI in Fatal Crash Sues Road Construction Companies
- Status of Fetus at Issue in Wrongful Death Case
- The Best Survey – Vote For Your Favorite Legal Vendors Today!
- Editorial: Law Schools Should Not Profit Financially From Legal Clinic Efforts
- Editorial: Judges Get Guidance on Overturning Arbitration Awards in Termination Cases
- Editorial: Courts Continue to Reject Nonlawyer Ownership of Law Firms
- Editorial: In Death Penalty Decision, Voice of Justice Berdon Heard