The idea for "In Praise of Litigation" came to University of Connecticut School of Law professor Alexandra Lahav when she went looking for a book to recommend to her students on the benefits of litigation, and came up empty.
- Essex Financial Adviser Banned Over Securities Violations
- Conn. 'Collaborative' Seeks Shift in Dispute Resolution
- Low-Speed Accident Settles for $390,000
- Law Firm Claims Managing Member Pilfered $2M in Profits
- Town Accused of Using Tax, Zoning Laws to Block Home for Disabled
- Man Awarded $1.4M After Roofing Accident