A Connecticut federal judge has ruled that it was wrong for an insurer to refuse to pay out a $10 million life insurance policy on a Hartford lawyer who died of brain cancer.
- Bill Clinton Recalls Budding Love at Yale Law
- Suit Over Bayer's Essure Birth Control Implant Is Dismissed
- Republican Reinstated to Voter Rolls as Litigation Continues
- Condemned Home Invasion Killer Resentenced to Life in Prison
- Lawyers Restart GM Ignition Switch Litigation
- Blumenthal, Murphy, Cornyn Want 'Consequences' for Countries That Won't Repatriate Violent Offenders