With the new state rule for mandatory continuing legal education going into effect on Jan. 1, the state Judicial Branch is taking steps now to make sure attorneys get any questions answered beforehand.
- Summit Tackles Ideas for Change in Criminal Justice System
- What Clients Want—Court Time for Junior Lawyers but Also Control
- Artificial Intelligence and the Law: Smarter Than You?
- On Law School Exam Answers, the Longer the Better
- ‘Informed by What I Am’: Judges Talk Faith, Duty and the Law
- Second Circuit Clarifies Law for Consolidated Cases
- US Appeals Court Upholds Ruling Online Advertisers Can Be Liable for Deceptive Content
- High Court Sides With Insurer Suing Third Parties in Workers' Comp Case
- Jury Awards $2.5M in Retaliation Suit Against Police Department
- Estate of Man Killed by Speeding Police Car Settles for $2.9M