The term "family" can conjure up Norman Rockwell-like images of a father, mother and two children living under one roof. But not everyone wants to live like that anymore.
- Conn. Lawsuits Accuse DirecTV of Deceptive Tactics
- State Troopers File Federal Lawsuit Over Union Dues
- Xerox Lawsuit Says Executives Stole Trade Secrets, Launched Rival Company
- 90 Years After Death, Yale-Educated Chinese Lawyer Gets Bar Card
- Public Defender Tapped for US Magistrate Judge Post
- Litigant's Daughter Fined for Peeking at Opposing Counsel's Notes