The Schaghticoke Indian Tribe said it "exclusively possesses, controls, and maintains title to the Schaghticoke reservation in Kent including the land and funds that are the subject matter of this lawsuit," not the Schaghticoke Tribal Nation.
- Fatal Shooting of Law Student by Cop Warrants Federal Inquiry, Say Profs and Classmates
- Conn. College Student Sues Snapchat, Tabloid Over Miami Spring Break Story
- A Classic Second-Chance Story
- Drunken Bar Beating Leads to $157,395 Judgment
- Conn.-Based Hollywood Crime Film Spotlights Young Thurgood Marshall
- Judge Weighs Dismissal of Schaghticoke's $610M Lawsuit Against State