A federal jury in Bridgeport has awarded $940,000 to a former minor league catcher who claimed he was struck in the head with a baseball bat by former Major League all-star Jose Offerman.
- Board Lists Ways To Make Conn. Courts More Handicapped Accessible
- Editorial: State Should Restore Media Access to Police Records
- Lawsuit: Worker Says Overtime Refusal Led to Beating
- Employment Law: Interoffice Communication Can Lead to Employee Defamation
- Conn. Housing Lawsuit Charges Insurers with Discrimination
- Dubois: CBA's Gun Law Debate Offers Sense of Deja Vu