Oil company Maxum Petroleum says Stamford-based Chemoil Corp. has stolen its "crown jewels" with the hire of a longtime executive.
- Second Circuit Clarifies Law for Consolidated Cases
- New Law Allows for Alternative Way to Pay Employees
- Is it Disrespectful to Send an Associate to Court? Maybe Not.
- Judge Clears Path for PACER Overcharge Suit
- Convicted Attorney Seeks Reinstatement to Bar
- Case Against Saudi Arabia May Finally Be Heard
- US Appeals Court Upholds Ruling Online Advertisers Can Be Liable for Deceptive Content
- High Court Sides With Insurer Suing Third Parties in Workers' Comp Case
- Jury Awards $2.5M in Retaliation Suit Against Police Department
- Estate of Man Killed by Speeding Police Car Settles for $2.9M