Work-disrupting storms have become such frequent events this winter that many Connecticut lawyers have begun planning client meetings around the icy weather.
- Koskoff, Day Pitney Seek Arbitration in Major Legal Malpractice Case
- CBA to Break Barrier, As Biracial Officer Is In Line for Presidency
- Brutal Baseball Bat Attack Results in $113,000 Verdict
- Conn. Product Liability Attorneys Jump to National Firm
- Husband's Will Leaves Wife $5, Setting Off Court Battle
- Conn. Plaintiff Tries to Buck Trend in Mechanical Bull Lawsuit