In Bridgeport, a city with a distinct immigrant flavor, two attorneys are forging a reputation as ombudswomen for undocumented minors.
- Hair Stylist's Job Switch Triggers Flurry of Lawsuits
- New Rule Emphasizes Long Disbarments for Lawyer Theft
- Norm Pattis: An Aging Trial Lawyer Welcomes Battle Against Mortality
- Judge Scolds Securities Trader During Fraud Case Sentencing
- Employment Law: Top 10 Considerations for Multi-State Employers
- Skakel Attempts to Suppress Evidence in Murder Retrial