Louis S. Avitabile was accused of mishandling settlement funds, failing to represent a client in a criminal matter and forging a client's name on a check.
- Injured Police Officers Ask State Supreme Court to Let Them Seek Damages
- Connecticut Fires Back at Schaghticoke Tribal Nation's $600M Suit
- 'Love Them Both' Sparks Trademark Spat Between Pregnancy Nonprofits
- Preserving Client Files When Moving a Law Firm
- Suit Seeks Reparations for Fire That Destroyed Billionaire's Artwork
- Subway Wants $8 Million From App Maker for Trademark Violations