A Connecticut woman claims the store failed to keep its sidewalk clear of snow and ice, which caused her to slip and fall.
- $880K Settlement Reached in Nurse's New London Car Crash Case
- Navy Veteran Sues Connecticut VA for Missing Cancer Diagnosis
- Manager of Former Staind Singer Aaron Lewis Sues Talent Co.
- Doctors Urge Court to Reinstate Sandy Hook Suit Against Gunmakers
- Investment Treaty Arbitration Increasingly Utilized
- In Reversal, Deirdre Daly Stays on as US Attorney in Connecticut