With his thoughtful approach to matters such as juvenile delinquency, family unity and the care of children, Superior Court Judge John T. Downey took it upon himself to make sure the juvenile courts in the state were taken seriously.
- Judge Bars Law Tribune’s Publication of Family Law Article
- Appellate Practitioners Team Up to Form New Firm
- Conn. Woman Described as GM's 'Victim 1'
- Owners of Leaky Luxury Condos Get $5.3 Million Arbitration Award
- Lawyer's Writings Raise GOP Ire, Nearly Scuttle Judicial Nomination
- Father Pleads Not Guilty in Son's Hot Car Death