The former employee has accused Natchaug Hospital of violating the Americans with Disabilities Act for firing her after respiratory health issues kept her out of the office.
- Letter to the Editorial Board
- Manufacturer Settles Suit for Falsely Claiming Lacrosse Helmet Met Safety Standards
- Recent 'Champion of Liberty Award' Winner Diane Polan Passes Away
- Class Suit Seeks Damages for 'Demolition by Neglect' in New Haven
- New Virtual Law Advice Clinic Aims to Help Low-Income Residents
- Conn. to Get $150K in Drug Case Settlement