There was a time when criminal justice talk show host Nancy Grace was almost "suit-proof," legal experts said. But that's no longer the case, as more targets of the former Georgia prosecutor are coming forward to challenge Grace's on-air accusations.
- Lawyer's Writings Raise GOP Ire, Nearly Scuttle Judicial Nomination
- Father Pleads Not Guilty in Son's Hot Car Death
- Judge Strikes Down Worker's Whistleblower Complaint
- Bingham Lawyers Absorbed in Merger
- Conn. Electric Provider Faces $50 Million Class Action
- Ruling Limits Homeowner Liability for Clearing Snowy Sidewalks