The term "family" can conjure up Norman Rockwell-like images of a father, mother and two children living under one roof. But not everyone wants to live like that anymore.
- Mechanic With Pain Syndrome Settles for $1.75 Million
- Conn. Solo Plays Role in Arrest of Millionaire Murder Suspect
- Conn. Lawsuits Accuse DirecTV of Deceptive Tactics
- State Troopers File Federal Lawsuit Over Union Dues
- Xerox Lawsuit Says Executives Stole Trade Secrets, Launched Rival Company
- 90 Years After Death, Yale-Educated Chinese Lawyer Gets Bar Card