After humble beginnings, William Tong's life has been a series of accomplishments.
- Tree-Cutting Mishap Results in $1 Million Settlement
- UConn Ordered to Give PETA Animal Research Information
- Conn. Sex Abuse Case Puts Spotlight on Boy Scouts' 'Confidential Files'
- Knife-Carrying Vet Protected by Second Amendment
- Conn. Firm Bolsters Insurance Practice with Former Bingham Partner
- Law Tribune Seeks Entries for Litigation Departments of the Year Awards
- Dickman v. Chief Information Officer, Information Technology, State of Connecticut, University of Connecticut Health Center
- Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities ex rel. Punzalan v. Zheng Trust LLC
- City of Danbury and IAFF, Local 801
- University of Connecticut and University of Connecticut Professional Employees Association