Robert Card had stopped his Hyundai sedan at a red light in Waterbury when it was struck by a pickup truck driven by 29-year-old Justin Lebel, according to the 2016 lawsuit filed in Waterbury Superior Court.
- Alleged Catholic School Sex Abuse Victim Sues Legion of Christ
- 2nd Circuit Temporarily Stays Deportation of Father
- Connecticut Movers
- Tribune Announces Lifetime Achievement Award Winners
- Bridgeport Attorney Indicted on Charges of Defrauding Clients
- Big Law Responds to Trump's Charlottesville Protest Remarks