A Connecticut woman claims the insurance company has increased the cost of two $500,000 policies to the point that they are worthless.
- Man Gets Prison for Using Fake Attorney to Scam Veterans
- Appellate Court: No Pregnancy Discrimination in Dentist's Firing
- John Cerreta Talks Clerking for Alito, Commercial Litigation Changes
- Woman Injured in Car Accident Gets $385,000 After Mediation
- Former Cop Claims He Was Discriminated Against for PTSD
- 5 Questions for Jeff Sessions on White-Collar Enforcement, Regulations