Retired vice president and counsel Dennis Mayer devoted most of his legal career to making sure that Otis Elevator has had more ups than downs. You can read about his accomplishments – and those of in-house lawyers at Connecticut companies such as United Technologies, Hubbell Corp. and Pitney Bowes – in articles highlighting winners of the Law Tribune’s Legal Departments of the Year awards.
- Lawyer's Book Says Conn. Should Slash Prison Population
- Court To Decide Whether Children Can Make Loss of Consortium Claims
- State Seeks To Rein In Incarcerated and Suspended Attorneys
- Opinion: Involuntary Commitment Proposal Has Drawbacks
- Lawsuit Accuses Popeye's Chicken of Cheating Workers Out of Overtime Pay
- Conn. Boarding School Faces Second Sex Abuse Lawsuit