A federal judge rejected an order that would have forced two domain registry companies to help a private equity firm recover its web domain.
- Let Them Vote
- 'The Walking Dead' Trademark Infringement Suit Targets Atlanta 'Valhalla' Studio
- On the Move: A Roundup of Attorneys Switching Firms and Taking Leadership Roles
- Young Scholar, Now Lawyer, Says Clarence Thomas Groped Her in 1999
- Ex-Gen Re GC Forms New Insurance Boutique
- Ex-GC Accuses Commodities Firm With All-Male Board of Rampant Gender, Age Bias