Murtha Cullina partner Robert E. Kaelin has been elected the 83rd president of the Hartford County Bar Association (HCBA), the oldest bar association in the United States. Joining him on the board is fellow Murtha Cullina attorney Melissa A. Federico.
- Attorney Gets Prison for Insurance Fraud
- Appeals Court Upholds $1M Emotional Distress Verdict
- Target Settlement Is Million-Dollar Win for Connecticut AG
- Hartford Insurance Must Face Calif. 'Lowballing' Class Action
- Conn. Attorney Suspended for Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Trump Turns to Kasowitz, Rejecting DC Legal Vets