Christopher Simonds was a chain-smoking, charismatic English teacher at Indian Mountain School. He was also a "god," according to one of the former teacher's accusers.
- Trucking Company Loses $7.3 Million Wrongful Death Suit
- 'Creative' Defense Alleges Medical Marijuana Law Has Muddied State Drug Policy
- Beleaguered Police Department Now Faces Wrongful Death Claim
- DCF Settles Lawsuits with Employee Placed on Abuse Registry
- FBI Agent Sues Over Alleged Mistreatment at Conn. Office
- Inmate's Lawsuit Challenges State Ban on Porn in Prisons