Given a lawsuit that was almost tossed by their own firm, Alexa Parr and Sarah Mather thought they had little chance of victory in their first trial before a jury, especially since plaintiffs already lost all 32 slip-and-fall trials in Hartford Superior Court this year.
- Judge Won't Revoke Class Status in Overtime Litigation
- State Supreme Court to Hear Sandy Hook Lawsuit Nov. 14
- Aetna Slapped With Another Lawsuit Alleging Invasion of Privacy Against HIV Patients
- Former Bankruptcy Attorney Gets Prison for Embezzling Millions From Clients
- Digital Currency Scammer's Penalty: $9.2 Million Plus Interest
- Facing a Connecticut Reality: Your Plan Will Be Appealed