With his thoughtful approach to matters such as juvenile delinquency, family unity and the care of children, Superior Court Judge John T. Downey took it upon himself to make sure the juvenile courts in the state were taken seriously.
- Lawyer's Writings Raise GOP Ire, Nearly Scuttle Judicial Nomination
- Father Pleads Not Guilty in Son's Hot Car Death
- Judge Strikes Down Worker's Whistleblower Complaint
- In Bingham's Wake, Morgan Lewis Gains Conn. Foothold
- Conn. Electric Provider Faces $50 Million Class Action
- Ruling Limits Homeowner Liability for Clearing Snowy Sidewalks