Two lawyers started at about the same place; they grew up in Connecticut and graduated from Yale in the first decade of the 21st century with political science degrees. From there, the paths of Robert Dwyer Jr. and Jeffrey Mueller diverged—and quite radically.
- Court Rebuffs Attorney in Long-Running Fee Dispute
- New Leaders of the Law: Law Tribune Names its 2014 Winners
- Hartford Firm Launches Business Accelerator Spin-Off
- Judge Scolds Insurer for Arson Allegations, Upholds Homeowner's $1.5 Million Verdict
- EEOC Files Sex Harassment Suit Against Conn. Company
- Second Circuit Restores Litchfield Synagogue's Lawsuit