The latest class of Connecticut law school graduates donned their caps and gowns and marched to get their diplomas in May. After years of study and hard work, their new challenge is finding a job. The good news is the legal employment market continues to improve here in Connecticut, just as it has on the national level.
- Improving Job Market Leads to Optimism Among Law School Graduates
- Conn. Corporate Lawyers Mobilize to Help Veterans Obtain Benefits
- Conn. Psychiatrist Settles False Claims Complaint for $423,000
- Editorial: State Should Make Amends for Witchcraft Executions
- Judge Orders Prejudgment Remedy Against Attorney Accused of Improper Eviction
- Divided Conn. Court Again Upholds Death Penalty Ban