Martha Elliott had already spent months exchanging letters with Michael Ross. They had spoken on the phone several times. But she had no idea how she would react when she first saw him in a New London courtroom one early fall day in 1995 waiting for a hearing to begin.
- Husband Sought Damages After Learning Wife's Ex-Boss Fathered Two Children
- NAACP Wants Investigation Into Conn. Attorney's Death
- Husband Seeks Damages After Learning Wife's Ex-Boss Fathered Two Children
- Commentary: Legal Aid Agencies Says Restraining Order Applicants Need Representation
- Vote for Your Favorite Legal Vendors Today!