The movie "Spotlight" tells the story of the Boston Globe's investigation into sexual abuse of children by priests. Its release has refocused the general public on a scandal that, by some measures, reached its peak nearly a decade ago.
- Feds Drop Lawsuit Against Attorney Who Owes $4 Million in Restitution
- Conn.-Based Bank Settles Claim That It Discriminated Against Deaf Customers
- Conn. Court Says Dead Inmate's Family Can Seek Compensation From State
- Conn. Attorney Says White House Fence Jumper Is No 'Threat to National Security'
- Mark Dubois: Sometimes Lawyers Get Too Close to Their Cases
- Conn. Hospital Settles Patient Data Breach Case