• Fairfield J.D., at Bridgeport
  • FA12-4039148S
  • Jan 03 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Owens, J.T.R.
A court can order the parties to pay the same tuition for their adult child to attend college in another state as it would cost if their child attended the University of Connecticut.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now