• Superior Court
  • Ansonia/Milford J.D., at Milford
  • FA11-4016026
  • Jan 17 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Malone, J.
A marriage ceremony that takes place in a church in a foreign country can be valid, even if the parties lack a certificate of marriage or a marriage license from that marriage.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now