• Superior Court
  • CV12-5013979S
  • Jul 02 2013 (Date Decided)
  • Karazin, J.T.R.
An attorney can represent a party in a dissolution of marriage and also serve as the party's court-appointed conservator.

This premium content is reserved for Connecticut subscribers.

Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.

Already a subscriber? Log in now